To install Muhimbi PDF Editor for SharePoint Online, follow the instructions below.
- Go to Muhimbi’s PDF Editor page on AppSource.
- Click Get it now.
- The Microsoft online login page will show up. Sign in with your credentials.
- Next, the application permission window will be displayed. Do one of the following:
- If you’re logged in as an administrator and you want to deploy the application to your account only, click Accept. In this case, you have the option to later deploy the application to all users of the tenant.
- If you’re logged in as an administrator and you want to deploy the application to your account and all users of the tenant, select the Consent on behalf of your organization checkbox, and then click Accept.
- If you’re logged in as an individual user, you won’t see the Consent on behalf of your organization option in the permissions dialog. Click Accept.
Note: The application doesn’t modify any permissions, and it requires your consent for the purposes outlined in the table below.
Read all users’ basic profiles
Have full access to all files the user can access
Office 365 SharePoint Online
Read items in all site collections
Sign in and read the user profile
Once this is done, the deployment of Muhimbi PDF Editor for SharePoint Online will be complete and a confirmation message will be displayed.
Keep in mind that the installation of the application may be delayed due to Microsoft’s caching infrastructure. However, you can follow the provided instructions to expedite the process.
Verify the installation by selecting any PDF you want to edit and opening it. It will open in the Muhimbi PDF Editor as described here.