PDF Converter for SharePoint Online
1Install the PDF Converter for SharePoint Online app
Before installing Muhimbi add-in, make sure you have the appropriate privileges to deploy apps. Watch the following video or read the text instructions to learn how to install the converter.
- Navigate to your SharePoint Online Site collection.
- Click Site Contents in the navigation menu on the left.
(If this option isn’t listed, follow these instructions to add an app.)
- Click add an app.
- Click SharePoint Store in the navigation menu on the left.
- Go to Find an app and search for Muhimbi.
- Select the Muhimbi PDF Converter for SharePoint Online.
- Click the ADD IT button.
- Click the Trust It button.
2Activate your 30-day free trial
The free trial period activates after the first document conversion, and it lasts 30 days. Watch the following video or read the text instructions to learn how to convert your first document.
- Navigate to a document library.
- Select the files or folders to be converted.
- Click Files > Convert to PDF.
(If the icon isn’t visible in the ribbon bar, refer to this article for a workaround.)
- Use PDF Converter’s main screen to select a destination file name or folder, enable the merging of files, change their sequence, and control how PDF bookmarks are generated.
3Advanced knowledge base