Home > Products > PDF Converter for SharePoint
- Latest Product Announcement.
- Use from a Workflow.
- Use with Nintex Workflow.
- Use with K2 Workflows.
- Apply PDF Watermarks.
- Apply PDF Security (Workflow).
- Apply PDF Security (Nintex).
- Apply PDF Security (GUI).
- Support for PDF/A.
- Convert PDF to PDF/A.
- Convert to non-PDF formats.
- Use with SharePoint 2010.
- Use from your own code.
- Convert using Web Services.
- PDF conversion via e-mail.
- Convert and Merge (Code).
- Convert and Merge (GUI).
- Convert and Merge (Workflow).
- Convert and Merge (Nintex).
- Convert and Merge (WPP).
- Split PDFs (Workflow).
- Split PDFs (Code).
- Merge list data into PDF.
- Generic Troubleshooting Guide.
- InfoPath Troubleshooting Guide.
- Batch print InfoPath forms.
- Convert InfoPath attachments.
- Switching InfoPath Views.
- Convert InfoPath to XLS,DOC,HTM
- Form Services integration.
- Word Automation Service support
- Convert HTML to PDF (Code).
- Convert HTML to PDF (GUI).
- Convert HTML to PDF (Workflow).
- Convert HTML to PDF (Nintex).
- Convert MSG (email) to PDF.
- Convert AutoCAD to PDF.
- Convert TIFF to PDF.
- Convert SharePoint Lists to PDF.
- Convert using hyperlinks.
- Specifying paths and file names.
- Copy meta-data.
- Deployment Scenarios.
- Performance figures.
- Integrate SP2010 Document IDs.
- PDF & Workflow Power Pack
- Adding custom Converters
The Muhimbi PDF Converter for SharePoint allows end-users to convert, split, merge and secure common document types such as MS-Word, InfoPath, MSG (email), AutoCAD, Excel, HTML, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, ODF, TIFF, JPG and PNG from within SharePoint using a friendly interface, custom Nintex and SharePoint Designer workflows or even a Web Service call. The product also comes with powerful watermarking and PDF merging engines.
Please note that this product is limited to use from SharePoint 2007, 2010 & 2013. A platform agnostic version can be found here and the PDF/A capable Pro add-on is available here.
The PDF Converter supports the most popular file formats encountered in a typical office environment. For Example: MS-Word (doc, docx, docm, rtf, txt, xml, odt, wps), InfoPath, Excel (xls, xlsx, xlsm, xlsb, xml, csv, dif, ods), PowerPoint (ppt, pptx, pptm, xml, odp, pps, ppsx, ppsm), MS-Publisher, Viso (vsd, vdfx, svg, svgz), Images (gif, png, jpg, bmp, tiff), AutoCAD, HTML and even e-mail (msg, eml) files stored in mail enabled Document Libraries. All Office versions from '95 up to the latest 2013 version are supported.
Cross-conversion between file types such as xls to xlsx, docx to doc, xls to doc and even InfoPath to MS-Word, Excel and HTML is supported as well.
Convert an entire document library to PDF straight from SharePoint
Similar to our other products, the Muhimbi PDF Converter has been designed for MOSS, WSS as well as SharePoint 2010 & 2013 and leverages the following SharePoint technologies:
The Muhimbi PDF Converter is a small 20MB download that can either be deployed on your SharePoint Web Front End server or on a completely separate server or virtual machine.
Not all SharePoint environments are created equal. To keep our software affordable for small organisations with a single SharePoint Server, while still being able to provide support for larger organisations with dozens of SharePoint servers across multiple locations, the following license types are available. Click here for detailed pricing information.
All licenses include 1 year of support during which all upgrades are free. The support contract can be renewed after this period expires. When the contract is not renewed you can continue to use any version that was released before the expiry of the contract. The description in this section is just a summary, full details are available here.
We are continuously improving the solution and provide several new releases a year with a focus on:
Download the free trial version now.
The Product is officially supported on the following platforms:
The following hardware is recommended as a minimum for each Web Front End Server that runs the PDF Converter:
The following file formats can be converted to PDF.
The solution is available in the following languages (See language specific screenshots).
Please check back frequently or subscribe to our RSS feed as we are adding support for additional languages on a regular base.
Access our Forum
Copyright © 2013 Muhimbi Website & design by Zabisco Home | Products | Support | Blog | My Account